It is the human trait to seek advancement in every go. Towards the modern era, the vehicles in use these days are being replaced by E-vehicles. It is the time that takes a shift from the conventional combustion engine vehicles to E-vehicles. The one-stop major solution for pollution is Electric Vehicles. India is quickly drifting towards EVs, this would create a new scope for all EV enthusiasts. While many plan to learn in-depth about EV's, this workshop will be a kick start for the beginners as well as an add on stuff to the intermediates.
Hosting Company: Haritha TechLogix Pvt. Ltd.
- Refresher Session on Basic Electrical and Electronics
- Hybrid Components and Architectures
- Fundamentals, Performance and Control of Synchronous Machines, Reluctance Machines, Flux Modulating Machine
- Batteries for Hybrid Vehicle System Application
- Battery Management Systems
- EV Charging Technology & Infrastructure
- Modelling and Simulation of Electric and Hybrid Vehicles in MatLab/Simulink
- Safety, Testing, Regulations, and Standards
- Case Study of Toyota Prius / Chevrolet Volt / Tesla and Indian electric two-wheeler models development.
- Full EV Design calculations with range and Power Calculations
- Tear Down of Battery Pack with Battery management System Diagnosis and Troubleshooting
- Demo of the EV architecture with the E-Bike
- Simulation of EV Systems