AISA has successfully offered a venue for aspiring short filmmakers to showcase their skills in a range of fields, including cinematography, and direction, for more than 10 years. The Chief Guest from the Film Industry will present prizes to the participants in several categories based on the abilities they demonstrated. Its major focus is on young, talented filmmakers.
Rules and regulations.
1. Music copyrighted work must be original
2. There should not be any Plagiarism in your stories. If we come to know it's a plagiarised work you will be disqualified on spot.
3. Results of the first round will be taken by studio kct panel members, only the end results will be taken by juries.
4. Maximum time limit for the film is 50 mins. No minimum time limit
5. No restriction on themes.