Are you interested in war? Not with guns but with circuits! This most awaited event tests your basics in electronics by designing and implementing tasks on circuits. The resistance to complete these tasks will be higher. Increase your voltage or power and make your efforts successful. Be faster and smarter to accomplish, to get your technical wizardry tested! Come out and battle here!
Rules and Regulations:
- It is a Solo Participation event.
- Mobile phones and laptops are strictly prohibited.
- Any misbehavior during the event will lead to disqualification.
- To clear level 1, participants should know the basic functions of the given electronic component
- To clear level 2, the participants must perform simulation, based on the demo by the organizers (duration of the demo is about 5 minutes).
- To clear level 3, participants should know the basic connection of the breadboard.
- With all of the above rules, participants are expected to execute the desired output and show it to the judges.
- The quick execution of the work is encouraged.