Interested in fighting? Bring it on! Robo Sumo allows two robots to push each other and get the opponent out of the ring in a given time. Be it remote-controlled or autonomous. Make your bot last long to be the winner!
Rules And Regulations :
- The robots should fight one on one to earn points.
- Two rounds of 2 minutes each will be conducted for every match and the final round will be a one-minute fixture.
- The bot is allowed to touch only when it is driven into the pit to regain its original position.
- Otherwise, the participants are not allowed to touch the robot during the match. Hand touch during the event will result in -5 points.
- The round will end when a bot is immobilized for more than 20 seconds.
- A time out for 1 minute will be given in between the 2 rounds. Any team unable to fight after the time out will be eliminated.
- Any other discrepancies will be solely solved by the organizers and it remains the final.
- The awards will be decided based on the points and the team with more number of points at the end of three rounds will be considered as the winner.
- The dimensions of the robot used for knock-out is 25*25*20cm (length *breadth*height) ( 5cm tolerance for length and breadth, 2cm tolerance for height were allowed).
- The bots are allowed to contain weapon systems in it but those weapons should not damage the arena and the opponent robots.
- The maximum permissible weight for the robot is 15 kg. (tolerance of 3kg allowed)
- The robot should not be split intentionally into components or parts during the match.
- Negative clearance will not be allowed.
- The Battery should not exceed the max voltage of 24V.
- The battery such as LIPO, LI-ION, sealed lead-acid, NI-Cd can be used. During the match, the battery should not be changed.
- The use of leakage and damaging batteries led to the disqualification of the team. (if damaging the arena).
- No AC-supply were allowed.