let us never negotiate out of fear. but let us never fear to negotiate.
The game focuses on the candidate’s skill on negotiation and its attributes. Negotiation holds to get ahead in the workplace, resolving conflicts and creating value in contracts.
There are a total of 4 rounds
Round 1 is a preliminary quiz
Round 2 is an evaluation on the Movie that's asked to be seen in prior to the event.
• Participants need to watch the movie- 12 Angry Man and identify what style of negotiation is the actor using in each of those situations.
• The participants should also justify why they think the actor is practicing the particular style.
Round 3 is a trust or lose game between individuals
Round 4 is the negotiation skill testing within a problem statement given
• Each team should have a minimum of 2 participants which will be formed by the co-ordinators at the time of event.
• Two teams are given with one problem statement with two different perspectives.
• Participants will be given a card on the role that they would play based on the problem statement.
• Time allotted for problem statement is 5 minutes.
• Time allotted for negotiating is 2 minutes.
• Time allotted for conclusion is 2 minutes.
• Teams are not supposed to discuss their respective problem statements with other teams.
• A participant with strong negotiation skills will be awarded as the “Best Negotiator of the day”.