Are you a person who loves thrills and shrills? Do it yourself ("DIY") is the method of building, modifying, or repairing circuits, without the direct aid of experts or professionals. HOURGLASS gives a chance to challenge your time! This is a venture to play and learn with the best takeaways!
Rules and Regulations:
- Participants are expected to create products out of the given items only
- The innovation of new products should be done using the provided components for the given problem statement.
- A team of 2 or 3 is encouraged.
- The assembling time and technical abilities of each team will be noted and the results will be declared only at the end of the event.
- Participants can surf the internet for technical specifications.
- Getting help from external contestants during the time of competition is strictly prohibited and will lead to disqualification.