Hey there Racers! A mini version of off-road cars that are powered by an IC engine and controlled by a radio controller is pre-required for a player. Compete with other players on RC track
- It will be a time-based round with 2 laps. Two chances will be given out of which the best one will be considered.
- Time penalties for cars leaving the track area at the sole discretion of the organizers.
- This round will be a one-on-one race and the racers will compete based on a lucky slot.
- Time penalties will also be considered
- Winners will be qualified for the final round.
- This will the final round.
- The tire consist of 3 laps.
Rules and Regulations:
- A Team of 4 Members is allowed.
- Violation of rules by any team will be disqualified.
- Only cars powered by internal combustion engines are allowed to compete.
- Electric or solar-powered cars will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- The maximum allowable displacement for IC engines is 4.6cc. Only nitro-based fuels or gasoline should be used in cars.
- For nitro-based fuels, the number of nitro compounds in the mixture should not exceed 25%. Fuel will not be provided by the organizers.
- Teams must bring their supplies.
- The coordinator’s and Judge's decision will be final.
- If the number of participants gets increased/decrease, the rules will change accordingly.
- A bonafide certificate is compulsory for the participants with college seal.