Drones are the real bird of today's modern world. This workshop is to train the students to build Quadcopter. You can control quadcopter wirelessly by using a remote switch, which works on wireless technology. It is a fascinating workshop that can be used in more broad applications like surveillance and aerial photography.
Hosting Company: Vimanna Labs
- Break the ice with Drone Technology by learning the concepts and applications of Drones.
- Build and fly your very first own Drone with hands-on experience.
- Definition and Uses of Drones
- Aerodynamics: Explanation of forces and axes involved in flying
- Understanding of forces of flight
- Equilibrium: Understanding stable and unstable systems
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, Barometer and magnetometer
- Motors: How motors work
- Propellers: What type of propeller we are using and it affects flying
- Building Drone on your own
- Flying Training