The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance observes.
Forensic 2.0 is an event to pay heed to your curiosity and relish yourself with a knowledge of how observant you are. This event will be conducted in a total of 3 rounds. Each round will have elimination of a particular number of participants after every round.
Round 1: MASTERMIND
This quiz will include questions based on the instruments/equipment used in forensic, detection of the crime by observing bloodstains, detection of crime through fingerprints and facts on general forensic.
Round 2: CATCH A PATCH
Two mini-stories based on 2 different crimes will be displayed to the team. They have to identify whatever is asked by analyzing the story.
Round 3: DETECTOCRAT
Each team will be asked to solve 2 case studies on 2 crime scenes provided in a particular time
Rules & Regulation:
- The events will be conducted on MS Teams. The quiz will be held through Kahoot.
- Each team will have 2 participants.
- The last round will be having 5 teams, the rest will be eliminated in the first and second round.
- Jury decision will be final
- Event will be held on 2nd April.