Athletic Yoga Competition
Common Category (Separate for boys & girls)
Category for contestants:
Group A: 1st & 2nd standard
Group B: 3rd & 4th standard
Group C: 5th & 6th standard
Group D: 7th to 9th standard
Group E: 10th,11th,12th Standard & Polytechnic students
Group F: UG & PG
•The contestant has to perform five asanas ( four asanas from the
given asana chart and one asana as per their choice)
• Asanas should be performed as per the given chart.
• All participants will be awarded a participation certificate.
• 1st, 2nd & 3rd prize for each category will be awarded a shield
and a certificate.
Champion of champions
• 1st place from each group of the common category will compete
in Champion of champions for free
• The contestants who are willing to take part in Champion of
champions can participate with the registration fee of Rs.400
on the date of the competition.
• Each contestant should perform five asanas and the asanas
will be left to the contestants choice (Front bend - 1, Back bend -
1, Twisting - 1, Hand balance - 1, Leg balance -1)
• The winners of champion of champions will be awarded a
trophy and a certificate.
Rules And Regulations
• The competition is open to all the individuals including members from
yoga clubs, schools, colleges, education institutions and yoga association
from all over India.
• The contestants must bring their school/college ID for verification.
• Contestants are requested to report before 8.00 AM
• Dress code
• Boys: Yoga tights only (t-shirts/ shirts are not allowed)
• Girls: Yoga tights and t-shirts.
• Ornaments should be avoided.
• Asanas’ evaluation will be based on the perfection of asanas, body
alignment, range of flexibility, strength, balance and resistance and
execution of Pranayama (control of energy).
• Contestants should maintain good conduct and discipline during the
competition. If not, the participant will be disqualified from the competition.
• Lunch will be provided for all participants and the results will be announced
around 4.00 PM.
• The organization / institution / school participating with the maximum
number of participants will be honored.
• The fees once paid will not be refunded. The fees paid for one contestant
will not be transferred for another contestant.
• Judges will be appointed by the committee and their decision will be final.
• The committee reserves the right to add, alter and amend the rules on the
date of competition.