An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. Come on! Together let’s expand our circle of knowledge. Pharmacocritic is an event that revolves around health, medicine, and diseases. This event comprises of interesting activities where students can gain basic knowledge in pharmacology and win exciting prizes.
ROUND 1: “Truth in a Lie” is all about finding the real facts from the given list of myths. (Negative scoring for each wrong answer)
ROUND 2: A set of Words will be given to each team, one member from the team will be asked to give clues(limited number)and the other members should find the word.
Round 3: Team members must identify and pair the diseases with their respective causative agents.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Each team must consist of 2 participants.
2. Teams will be filtered based on their scores after each round.
3. Top 3 teams will be selected for the final round.
4. The decision made by the organizers will be final.
5. Teams are required to maintain decorum.