Twisted situations and alternate endings are constant thoughts in the minds of every reader. What If promotes the overthinking skills of every reader and gives them a chance to express your creativity and spontaneity.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Participants will be given a situation based on their book of interest.
2. They will be given 3 minutes to prepare and must speak for a minimum of 5 minutes and maximum of 7 minutes.
3. Participants will be scored based on their creativity, speech flow, time limit etc.
4. Use of foul language is not entertained. Marks will be deducted for the same.
5. The decision of the Jury will be final.