Are you a person interested in politics? Soo here comes STUDENT PARLIAMENT which is basically like a parliamentary proceedings. The students will be allocated with postings and will be given a case study for which they have to come with an answer. Later they will have to debate about the topic. Three case studies will be given.
Rules and Regulations:
- There will be a selection process and entry is restricted to only 30 participants .
- The selection process will happen through Google forms.
- The students having an experience need not attend the interview, the new participants have to answer a case study, among them the best will be selected.
- During the sessions, the students should obey the orders of the chair person .
- And at last the best two speakers will be selected by the chair persons.